Friday, December 10, 2010

Piccolo Cafe

I went to Piccolo Cafe today for some studying and dinner. I walk past at least once a week and I usually take a menu, but it has taken me until now to go in. It was so delicious and with its all wood and newspaper decor and warm temperature, I felt like I was in the chicest sauna. It's the perfect place for just a coffee or if you're hungry, the cook will whip you up something incredibly delicious!! I got a spinach salad with fresh parmigiano and prosciutto and balsalmic vinaigrette. There was the cutest little Russian girl across from me chowing down with her giant slice of cheesecake and watching me work. I'm sad it took me so long to discover how great this little neighborhood joint is because now I'll have to wait until I come back in january to go again. Happy eating!

Piccolo Cafe
Third Avenue between 14th and 15th.








No comments:

Post a Comment