Friday, December 17, 2010

Breathe

So the semester has finally come to an end and it couldn't have come any sooner! I feel like someone's been slipping me crazy pills lately. I've been so busy with school and work that I haven't even made it to any of the fifty odd sample sales going on or to see any of the Christmas windows and installations. Anyone who has been to the city around christmas knows what a pity it is to miss them. They never get old. Too bad I won't be able to see them, but I look forward to all the coming Christmases. In the mean time I am in need of some deperate R&R in the perfect place to do so...North Carolina of course! I've really been missing home and I can't wait for a whole month of nothing but friends, family, partying, relaxing and nature :) It will be so nice to get out of the city and think of nothing but what I want to do, ad fun things.

Here are two beautiful editorials of girls meandering through the woods and just taking it slow. They no doubt look much more glamourous than I would in the woods! The first is from No. Magazine shot by Karen Inderbitzen and the second is from Stylecaster.










...........................................................






No comments:

Post a Comment