Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Fine Romance With No Kisses

I spent the loveliest day today with the ever so beautiful Taylor and we lunched at Balthazar over on Spring and Crosby streets. I can never get enough of that restaurant with the buzzing chatter and artisanal breads. I swear everything from the food, to the antique mirrors and wall of wine is art! I would like my future kitchen to resemble the inside. But besides how beautiful Balthazar is, it makes me feel like I'm in a Parisian cafe. (and who wouldn't want to feel like that?!) I cannot wait to live in Paris, eventually... Here's hoping it's in the near future and then I can sip bowls of cafe au lait and meander through the city, looking desperately stunning in the most wonderful romance of all. I do think Paris will make the perfect boyfriend!


Mariana Idzkowska in Zink shot by Waldemar Hansson





All photos courtesy of fashiongonerogue.com




No comments:

Post a Comment