Saturday, December 4, 2010

Barbara Palvin

I first met Barbara Palvin working the Araks spring 2011 fashion show this past fall and was immediately taken by her. Honestly how could you not be? She is absolutely stunning withe her flawless skin and pillow lips, not to mention the sweetest disposition. I feel like she belongs on my shelf with my porcelain dolls. This post is to celebrate her rising star because you will see big things from her! She's already graced the Vogue Russia cover and will appearing in a certain spread I am not at liberty to disclose!

Backstage at Nina Ricci
Courtesy of nymag.com

In French Vogue, shot by Alasdair Mclellan
Courtesy of nymag.com

In Jalouse, shot by Paul Schmidt
Courtesy of nymag.com

Walking Loewe 2010
Courtesy of nymag.com

At the Araks Presentation
Shot by myself

Araks Presentation
Shot by myself

No comments:

Post a Comment