Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Runaways

     There comes a time in every little kids lif, where they entertain the idea of running away. I for one ran away many times only to sit at the bottom of my driveway. No, I did not hate my family, in fact in my eyes they are perfect and more than I could ever ask for. Truly, it's just a fantasy of playing extreme grownup. Think boxcar children style.
    
     Backyard escapes are really just that fantasy being carried out realistically. So now I am obsessed with having one of my own, but since I live in the city, that is a big fat impossible! I guess I'll just have to daydream for now, until I can afford a cozy vacation bungalow!





 source
I am also strangely obsessed with swedish hasbeens.





 source
An adorable back pack because what kid hasn't
 packed a run away bag at one point in their life?

And some kittens for good measure


No comments:

Post a Comment