Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hello Goodbye

No more school no more school no more school no more school! I know the more conventional relaxation chants go something like "I am calm" but personally I think I've found the best one of all! As you can tell school is out. It was a bittersweet ending because although no more homework is a wonderful thought, knowing that I'll be leaving the city for a year along with my friends is a sad and scary idea. On the otherhand, I am so excited to be home with my friends and family and to celebrate my sisters college graduation and to welcome a summer of fun and creativity. There will be many many more cooking and summer posts to come!
xoxox
Alina

finals kit

 Bye Lola <3

 My neighbor, always making me jealous

 Union Square Farmers Market

 The most wonderfully fragrant flowers ever

 The last supper: Cafe Habana

 Back in NC




Summer salad season begins!




No comments:

Post a Comment