Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tangled

Kid movies are a guilty pleasure of mine. It probably stems from all my nannying, but I just love love love the magic and the blissful oblivion! Feeling like a kid again for even just that teeny moment is incredible! I just saw Tangled and I was pleasantly surprised. I was not expecting much, but it proved me wrong. I especially love when her hair is cut to short and brown because she looks exactly like my friend Claire who I haven't seen in ages....though, I was sad her hair never grew back. It's probably because I'm blonde. Anyways this spread from M Magazine by Tina Chang reminded me of the movie with the gorgeous gowns and remote woodsy setting. I can't wait for summer, so I can immitate the shoot. Taylor and Sarah, get ready to get dolled up in the woods :)




No comments:

Post a Comment