Monday, April 18, 2011

Don't Get it Twisted

As most everyone knows, there was an incredibly destructive storm and wave of tornadoes that swept across the Southern states this past week and another storm is supposed to come tomorrow. Luckily, as of now, North Carolina looks like it will be exempt from this, but of course I'll still be praying for all my family and friends there and for everyone who went through or will go through the storm. TBS played The Wizard of Oz on repeat yesterday and it's probably not related at all to the events, but I'd like to think it was. Tornadoes honestly are so mesmerizingly interesting and a wonder to look at but from afar! I think it's their unpredictable and powerful qualities that make them such an inspiration in fashion, movies and art in general. I wish everyone luck in repairing their homes and staying safe!
xoxo

Marie Claire Italia by Taki Bibelas








Wizard of Oz








Tornadoes







No comments:

Post a Comment